For all your PC requirements
Lynda Excel 2010: Working with Dates
Author: Dennis Taylor
Duration: 01h 20m
Released on: 7/28/2010
Exercise files: Yes
Software works on: Windows only
In Excel 2010: Working with Dates and Times, Dennis Taylor shares his solutions for optimizing the use of dates and times in Excel 2010. This course explains what's going on behind the scenes when Excel stores dates and times, gives tips for entering dates and times, and shows options for date and time formatting. It also demonstrates the various date and time functions and shows how to calculate with dates and times in a range of scenarios. Exercise files are included with the course.
Introduction - 01m 33s
1. Excel's Date/Time System - 05m 29s
2. Creating Date/Time Entries - 12m 59s
3. Date/Time Formatting - 06m 17s
4. Date/Time Functions - 17m 45s
5. Calculating with Dates and Times - 21m 09s
6. Using Dates and Times with Excel Commands - 15m 18s
Conclusion - 00m 18s
For simple question you can call to phone number.
For the technical questions is more better to write us email from our Support System.
Choose a currency below to display product prices in the selected currency.